- Unfortunately we do not currently have a showroom
- We are an internet based business, this enables us to pass on our extra low great value pricing
- On our website, www.1001stairs.nl you will find the complete assortment of standard staircases
- Our staircases are delivered direct to the customer from either our warehouse or the factory
- All prices quoted on the 1001 Stairs website include delivery to any address within The Netherlands and Belgium
- If you require delivery to an address oustside this region please contact us direct for the correct price including transport
- Delivery is usually within 10 working days of order confirmation, please provide a daytime telephone number so that a suitable appointment can be agreed
- Shipments are direct from our warehouse or the factory to site
- All deliveries are pre-booked with the customer and consequently we must have a daytime contact number where you can be reached to confirm the delivery (if we cannot contact you the shipment and subsequent delivery may be delayed)
- Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 and 18:00
- All staircase deliveries are to the kerbside (the carrier will offload the goods as close to the site/property as access will allow)
- The carrier cannot carry the goods into the site/property
- If no-one is on-site at the agreed time or the delivery driver is unable to get a reply from the delivery address, the goods will be returned to the local depot and a re-delivery charge may be applied
- Due to security guidelines, the delivery driver cannot call prior to delivery or whilst en-route to the delivery address
- Large items, such as staircases, are delivered in shipping crates or cartons (on pallets)
- Every effort is made to ensure that all goods arrive undamaged on site
- Smaller items such as accessories may be delivered as parcels via a courier service
The standard staircase kits are delivered in component form and do not include components to make landing or stairwell balustrading (which are available as optional extras)
- All prices quoted on the website exclude installation
- An installation guide is provided with all staircases
- All products are guaranteed for 10 years against manufacturing defects, with the exception of exterior staircases
- Liability is limited to the supply of replacement parts only, when it has been determined that the part has a manufacturing fault (please review our general terms and conditions for detailed information: Terms & Conditions)
- Our guarantee excludes Fair Wear and Tear, abuse or misuse of the product, faulty installation and workmanship, plus goods which have been altered or adapted in any way
- Our staircases are made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified sources
- These forests are responsibly managed in accordance with strict environmental, social and economic criteria
- Customers are advised that they are responsible for ensuring that the landing and stairwell areas are sufficiently protected in accordance with current safety guidelines
- We strongly recommend customers to consult their local building standards office prior to installation to ensure it fully meets their requirements
How can I pay?
- 1001 Stairs offers a wide range of payment methods that improve the ease of using our web shop
- The www.1001stairs.com website works together with CM.com stichting, a co-ordinating umbrella payment system for iDEAL, Mastercard, VISA and Maestro.
- With CM.com stichting your payment process is quick, safe and secure
- You can purchase with the following payment methods during the order process in our web shop:
- iDEAL – Advance payment via your own bank with iDEAL. You can easily and safely pay for your online purchase in the trusted iDEAL environment, using the specific security method of your own bank. If you are an internet banker, you can always use iDEAL directly, without pre-registering. Unfortunately, iDEAL is only available for customers with a Dutch bank account.
- MasterCard or VISA credit cards – If you would like to pay by credit card then to complete the order process you will need your credit card number, the expiry date and the CVC code (on the reverse side of the card). Take care to provide the same name as specified on the credit card (cardholder name). Your payment will be authorised online, so that you know immediately if the payment has been approved. If you select this payment method we will immediately process your order after payment approval.
- Payment in advance – Bank transfer. If you do not have a credit card or bank account that is suitable for iDEAL, then you can use a bank transfer to make your payment. The total payment stated on the order should be transferred to the bank account of Design Solutions Direct BV (IBAN NL75 RABO 0311 7657 26), please state your order number. As soon as we receive your payment your order will be processed.
- Invoice (only for registered customers) - After we receive your order, the staircase will be despatched and a digital invoice specifying the BTW will be emailed separately to you.
- Before you buy your staircase elsewhere why not give us the chance to better both price and service
Cancellations and returns
- Consumers have the right to cancel within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods (this excludes trade or professional customers)
- All cancellations must be in writing
- The buyer expressly accepts that the performance of the contract / the service ordered will commence before the legal cancellation period expires
- Exclusions to the right to cancel include custom built and made to order staircases, balustrades and accessories; modular staircases and accessories; orders which have been personalised (with for example the customer's colour choice combination); or special orders supplied to meet customer's specifications / dimensions.
- The customer is responsible for return transport costs
- Cancellations of staircase, balustrade or accessory orders that have already dispatched from our warehouse or factory but not yet delivered to site (ie after we have commenced works or dispatched the goods), will incur a charge in accordance with the reasonable requirements of the cancelled contract for those services provided up to the point of cancellation
- Goods must be returned to us in the same condition that they were shipped: complete, unused, undamaged and with all original packaging.
- Goods are returned at the customer's own risk
- Our quality control team will assess returned goods prior to the refund being issued
- Refunds are usually issued within 14 days of goods receipt, this allows for inspection of the returned item
- Custom orders of staircases, balustrades and accessories and made to measure goods cannot be cancelled once production has started except by written consent of 1001 Stairs
- Any complaints with regard to a shipment must be registered in writing with 1001 Stairs within 14 days of delivery
- Later claims will not be accepted
- If, unfortunately, a product or part is delivered faulty or damaged, we reserve the right to offer a replacement.
- Liability is limited to the supply of the replacement product or part only